I know it has been literally months since I reviewed an Ipsy bag and I’m really sorry about that. However the July bag is just too incredible so I have to share it with you!
Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Cheeks Blush in Peach Pink
Product Description: It’s time to blush up on your game. Start with this universally flattering and foolproof shade. And build a glow that goes from subtle sheen to full-on flush.
- Irridescent finish with subtle sparkle
- Long-lasting color that takes you from day to dancefloor
- Cruelty-free and never tested on fuzzy friends
First Impression: My first impression of this blush is that it is gorgeous and perfect for a subtle glow (but as the description says you can build it). The only thing I dislike about this blush is the packaging. I’m not sure if it’s the regular packaging or not but the packaging it came in through Ipsy is a cheap plastic packaging that can be difficult to open. However the product itself is incredible! Also a huge bonus is that this product is cruelty-free and never tested on animals, gotta love that!
Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in No Filter
Product Description: When people say we have no filter, we take it as a compliment. This soft violet shade paints your tips in the perfect light.
- Skip the double coat. Delivers an opaque effect in a single swipe.
- Thick formula dries fast to super shiny finish
- 10-free and fabulous (aka none of the typical toxic ingredients)
First Impression: I love getting nail polish and I love TrustFund so receiving this was a win win! I love the colour and the only way I can think how to describe it is really weird so just bare with me. You know when you open a blueberry yogurt and you mix it all together and it makes a really pretty pale purple? That’s the colour of this polish. Or if you want you can just describe it as “soft violet” like the description says and is the perfect shade! The formula is beautiful and the application is clean with minimal mess & it’s cruelty free!
theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Kumar
Product Description: Triple milled just sounds attractive, doesn’t it? It means this shadow is super fine, making it smooth and easy to blend.
- Ultra-matte color
- Perfect on your lids, in the crease or as a transition shade
- Velvety texture that’s as soft as it is stunning
First Impression: I love theBalm Cosmetics so I was super excited to see this in my glam bag this month! The colour is a beautiful matte cranberry colour that I know I will be wearing a lot (especially in the fall) that is also cruelty free! You don’t need a lot of this shadow on your brush, a little goes a long way!
BeFine Food Skin Care
Product Description: This ultra-lush cream goes on like buttah and recharges your skin while you sleep. So feel free to hit snooze a few more times.
- Natural estrogen works to reduce wrinkles and prevent premature aging
- Allergen free fragrance
- Improves circulation in the skin for healthier color and tone
First Impression: I have never heard of this brand before so this is the first product I’ve tried from them. The cream is really nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed however I don’t like the smell of this product. It isn’t strong but it is noticeable however it doesn’t last long so if you aren’t sensitive to smells you should be fine with this product.
ML Cosmetics Felt Tip Eyeliner in Emerald Isle
Product Description: Green with envy? Everyone will be—when you steal the spotlight in this emerald shade. It doesn’t just make your outfit. It IS the outfit.
- Smooth formula glides easily across your lid
- Control freak. No-slip grip means you can apply precisely.
- Stays put and won’t bleed. Perfect for trying a pop of color for the first time.